Learn more about Dr. Carl McDougall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl McDougall, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDougall
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDougall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl McDougall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McDougall graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McDougall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl McDougall MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carl McDougall practice?
- Dr. Carl McDougall has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl McDougall practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.