A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl McKenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl McKenney, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenney
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McKenney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenney graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. McKenney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl K McKenney DO is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carl K. McKenney practice?
- Dr. Carl McKenney has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl McKenney practices General Practice near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall General Practitioners.