A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl McKenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl McKenney, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenney
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McKenney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenney graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. McKenney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl K McKenney DO is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carl K. McKenney practice?
- Dr. Carl McKenney has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl McKenney practices General Practice near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall General Practitioners.