Great show details Great
Sep 7th, 2011

When we moved here from Florida Doc was recommended to us and we have had nothing but great experiences with both he and his staff. He takes time to explain and visit with us. If I went into detail about all the good things - we'd be here all day. He's wonderful!

Dec 2nd, 2010

I like this office. They are professional and very caring.

Jun 15th, 2010

I like this office due to the friendliness of the staff and the caring ways of the doctor and nurses. They make me feel welcome. The doctor explains things to me with words I can understand better.

Discrimination against wicca and transexuals show details Discrimination against wicca and transexuals
May 17th, 2010

He has is hateful towards me since I am not christian,"i have heeard of you you dance in the wodds naked" not all of us do I do not, I am a gothic transexual which he keeps jabbing why do you wear makeup at me, you need to look normal, you will not pass your driving test, My response was that is not his business I have the legal right to be transexual and ii won't supress it for anyone same with my relgion, he once said my a problem i was having was punishment from god for practicing witchraft, very scientific recommend to everyone avoid him especially if you are not the followingstraightchristianrepublicani cant type what i think

thanks show details thanks
by Luis Tovar on Dec 5th, 2009

it has been 30 years, since he halp me out.i was diagnos w/ tb in my lungs i was hospitalized for 3 months and he halp me out, all the way. thankyou very much...