Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Great  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

When we moved here from Florida Doc was recommended to us and we have had nothing but great experiences with both he and his staff. He takes time to explain and visit with us. If I went into detail about all the good things - we'd be here all day. He's wonderful!

Dec 2nd, 2010

I like this office. They are professional and very caring.

Jun 15th, 2010

I like this office due to the friendliness of the staff and the caring ways of the doctor and nurses. They make me feel welcome. The doctor explains things to me with words I can understand better.

|  Discrimination against wicca and transexuals  |  show details
May 17th, 2010

He has is hateful towards me since I am not christian,"i have heeard of you you dance in the wodds naked" not all of us do I do not, I am a gothic transexual which he keeps jabbing why do you wear makeup at me, you need to look normal, you will not pass your driving test, My response was that is not his business I have the legal right to be transexual and ii won't supress it for anyone same with my relgion, he once said my a problem i was having was punishment from god for practicing witchraft, very scientific recommend to everyone avoid him especially if you are not the followingstraightchristianrepublicani cant type what i think

|  thanks  |  show details
by Luis Tovar on Dec 5th, 2009

it has been 30 years, since he halp me out.i was diagnos w/ tb in my lungs i was hospitalized for 3 months and he halp me out, all the way. thankyou very much...

by Beyond Dissatisfied on Feb 27th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I can not stand this man! Not as a person and even less as a doctor. He is a complete ass, for lack of a better word, to his patients and his staff. He talks down to everyone like they are the dumbest people he has ever met. We've been going there for over 15 years and have liked all of the doctors he brings in to work for him. But they never stay long because of the way he treats people and in all that time, we just recently met and had to start seeing McKenney because he ran off yet another doctor that was doing an amazing job! I will never go back to his office again! Why should someone submit themselves to being treated that way or to get used to a great doctor and then have to change again because they can't stand him either and has to leave? It's just not worth it!

by Unsatisfied patient on Feb 13th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I did not like him at all. He is not personable. When I first met him. He came in the room and turned his back on me to read my files. When he turned back around he never said hello or anything. He just grunted and started talking about the problem. Then he said something and the nurse interrupted. Instead of him trying to find a professional way of finishing his sentence, he said, "Would you be quiet so I can finish my sentence!" I looked at her. She looked like she was used to his rudeness. Well I'm not and I'm not going back there again! I asked someone else if he was always like that. She said yes. I am only giving it one star because that is the minimum. But he deserves nothing.

Jun 6th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Rodriguez is wonderful: My whole family just started seeing him. He is doing a wonderful job with my children and makes sure to explain every detail. I do have to wait to get back for our appt some times, but it is more than worth it for him to care f

Jul 27th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Great: I see the nurse practicioner there, and she's wonderful.

Nov 3rd, 2005 on yahoo.com

Horrible: They got us an appt at 3:30 and we sat there until 5:30 and no one ever even took my husbands blood pressure or temperature.