Dr. Carl Metcalf Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carl Metcalf?

December 24th, 2015

very inappropriate behavior and comments, prescribed medications that I was previously taken off of and he was notified of this. I did not go there to hear about his problems and what worked for him, my issues were not priority. he ordered tests that I had recently had done. and came out fine. if I had to go back, I would probably choose to deal with my issue(s) on my own or drive another 30 miles to go to a more reputable doctor. this man has no business practicing medicine anywhere.

August 7th, 2013

Worst experience at an ER

This "MD" started out by telling me what works well (for him) for migraines. He told me what he was going to give me and did not even ask my opinion. I have suffered migraines since i was in 2nd grade and i have been through every possible different treatment during that time. He ordered Toradol ( that my surgeon has specifically told me to never take because i had gastric bypass surgery). He ordered Reglan ( that works as long as i am lying down in a dark room. The minute i sit up the headache is back. Then he ordered Benadryl, that my Neurologist specifically told me not to take. I was wiped out sleeping and the point of going for treatment was so i could go to see my Grandfather who is dying in the ICU in the same hospital. I went home ans spent 3/4 of the day asleep, missed another day of wor and did not see my dying grandfather. Dr metcalf i am glad your plan worked out well for you, but i went to ER so that i could get better, If you would like any part of involve t in your treatment, avoid Dr metcalf.

August 19th, 2011

great bedside manor!

September 21st, 2009

RUDE!

Metcalf is one of the rudest physicians I have ever known! I don't know what his problem is, but he is very sarcastic, inconsiderate, vain, and rude to everyone. Avoid this doctor if you can.

January 15th, 2017