Dr. Carl Middleton MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Fort Worth, TX

December 20th, 2016
Office visit
Dr. Middleton is very kind and takes the time to listen to your concerns. He is very knowledgeable and is quick to explain everything, sometimes with illustrations, staying with a subject until you understand. He has a soothing tone in his voice that makes you feel secure. Dr. Middleton cares about his patients. He makes you want to be sick just so he can treat you.

August 26th, 2016
Great experience
Had an awesome interaction with Dr. Middleton today. Love his approach to the patient experience. His straight forward, honest and patient accountable approach is really refreshing. Look forward to moving my entire family over to his practice.

July 23rd, 2016
Dr. Middleton and his staff are very professional and provided quality patient care. This was my first visit and scheduling was easy, the follow up has been great, and most importantly, Dr. Middleton spent time with me during my visit. I highly recommend Dr. Middleton and will be sending my colleagues his way.

June 17th, 2015
The Best Experience!
I am so greatful to have found such a great Doctor. I got all the attention and all my questions and concerns were answered in detail Dr. Middleton is just a smart nice guy that made me feel so important while I was there and I know without a doubt that my health is going to be much better as long as I continue seeing him.

November 4th, 2014
WOW a Doctor that actually listens
Dr. Middleton is a unique Doctor. He actually SITS down and LISTENS. Something drs do not do anymore. He sat asked questions, analyzed, asked more questions, and then after the patient is done and he is done, he asks the patient if they have any other questions or concerns. WOW, finally a Doctor that doesn't walk out within 60 seconds of walking in. He actually listens, shows compassion & shows that he cares. Thank dr.

January 1st, 2014
Had a great first visit and consult with Dr. Middleton. Couldn't have asked for a more easy going and so easy to talk with Dr. Gave me all the attention, patience & well describes answers. Just an overall nice guy, Dr and caring individual! In today's healthcare, those characteristics are far and few!

August 13th, 2013
favored
This is what I think of my doctor short of saying he's wonderful "Diagnoser of my symptoms, prescribed of my antidote, overseer of my treatments, Dr. Middleton cares most. My doctor and my friend your compassionate care is where my true health and wellness began".(ECB) thank you Dr. Middleton

August 12th, 2013
Another satisfied patient and family
Dr. Middleton saw my mother as an inpatient and although she was not a patient of his and he had never met her I was very impressed the time he spent making sure she was thoroughly diagnosed and cared for during her entire hospital stay, on initially meeting my mother I witnessed him do something rarely seen these days being done by physicians he took a seat took his time explained everything that was going on with my mother his treatment plan and allowed time for questions. I was so nervous when I brought my mother into the hospital because I knew that she was very ill but after meeting and talking with Dr. Middleton I knew and I felt in my heart that she was in good hands. I requested Dr. Middleton to see my mother after she was discharged but unfortunately he does not cover the area she is in I am actually considering relocating her to an area that he covers so that he can be her PERMANENT physicians. I highly recommend this physician to everyone who is in need of a thorough, caring, compassionate physician, 4 stars are truly not enough for this physician.

August 6th, 2013
Best healthcare
A doctor who cares about the well being of his patients..