A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Mills, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mills has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Mills MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carl Mills practice?
- Dr. Carl Mills has 1 office location.
- Dr. Carl Mills practices Urology near East Patchogue, NY.