Overall Review

3.6

September 22nd, 2016
Dr Mills take the time & effort to render true urologic care to his patients

December 31st, 2013
Extremely Satisfied Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Mills for 13 years. I first went to Dr.Mills when I was about 3 months pregnant. I thought I was having problems with my pregnancy but actually had bladder tumors, & was diagnosed with Bladder Cancer. As you can imagine, it's difficult news to hear, let alone being pregnant on top of it. Dr. Mills, & his staff, especially Maritza his nurse, are incredible. They are personable, sensitive, professional, & I couldn't be happier. Dr. Mills was voted top urologist in the New Yorker three times for a reason. You might have to wait a long time in the waiting room because he is personable, patient, & will answer any question you might have without rushing you. If you have surgery, you see him before & after the surgery. My father has the same conditions that I do & has one of Dr. Mills associates for his doctor, he never sees his doctor. Maybe that's why he can be delayed because he is so incredible, & so professional. DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT!!! I had my first surgery 16 weeks pregnant, recently moved out of state & travel back to see Dr. Mills, because he IS that good!!

July 5th, 2013
Never met him
To date I have had three appointments to try to see Dr Mills. On the first occasion I spent 20 - 30 mins filling out pages of paperwork only to find that they did not give me the correct information about referrals when I called to make the appointment. This meant another appointment was made for 3 weeks later. That time his office called to have me come in 3 hours earlier, then they cancelled. Can only assume that the golf course was calling. The third appointment was made and when I arrived within minutes of the appointed time, found that all the paperwork I had filled out the first time had to be done over as they did not keep it. After one hour wait I asked the receptionist what the expected wait time was, to find that it was another 45 - 60 mins. As a professional in the medical field I respect my clients and patients time and try to keep appointments to within 10 - 15 mins, If there is a further delay a courtesy phone call is made to give the client the option to reschedule, or explain the delay. Dr Mills does NOT seem to value his patients time given his track record of delays I have experienced. I was not the only person to give up and leave his office on this occasion.

June 30th, 2013
Dr. Mills is very rude and obnoxious.

September 1st, 2012
He is extremely rude and disrespectful towards staff

June 1st, 2012
He was totally rude and obnoxious

March 24th, 2010
HE SAVED MY LIFE ....CANT THANK HIM ENOUGH.. STILL BEING TREATED BY HIM HIS IS EXCELLENT.