A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Minniti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Minniti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minniti
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minniti graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Minniti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph Minniti MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Minniti practice?
- Dr. Carl Minniti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Minniti practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Mickleton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ.
See Mickleton Internists, Mickleton Hematologists, and Mickleton Oncologists.