A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Minniti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Minniti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minniti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minniti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minniti graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Minniti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph Minniti MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Minniti practice?
- Dr. Carl Minniti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Minniti practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Mickleton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ.
See Mickleton Internists, Mickleton Hematologists, and Mickleton Oncologists.