A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Mogil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mogil
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mogil Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogil graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mogil has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Mogil DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl Mogil practice?
- Dr. Carl Mogil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Mogil practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Stratford Surgeons.