A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Mogil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Mogil is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mogil
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mogil Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogil graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mogil has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Mogil DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl Mogil practice?
- Dr. Carl Mogil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Mogil practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Stratford Orthopedic Surgeons.