Dr. Carl Mora MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

March 22nd, 2016
Most insensitive Dr ever.

January 25th, 2016
No compassion
Dr Mora was the most uncompasionite Dr I have ever met. After a horrible tromatizing event of us being a ectopic pregnancy and having to have emergency surgery on and loosing one of my fallopian tubes, he belittled Me and told me that it wasn't a big deal and it was a basic surgery just like a tubal ligation and I shouldn't be in much pain and that I could go home and jump on a trampoline..he told me all this while I was lying in the hospital bed morning the loss of my pregnancy and my reproductive organ and while in excruciating pain. When he left the room I sobbed uncontrollably.

August 11th, 2015
Wonderful doctor.

June 17th, 2013
Displeased
When I was seen by Dr. Mora he was in a hurry to get me in and out. I asked him if I could get answers for a list of questions I had and he flat out said no, I should call and talk to a nurse. When I insisted on asking him, he dismissed my questions as stupid and told me I had been reading the wrong maternity book. He have me a different one that he said would answer my questions, but that book told me to ask the exact same question of my doctor! I was very displeased and felt alienated by my visit with him. I have had a positive experience with all of the other staff at BOGA, but I would rather have a random doctor I have never met before deliver my baby than Dr. Mora if it came down to that.