Dr. Carl Morris Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Carl Morris?

VERY CARING AND LOVING DOCTOR

Posted on July 11th, 2011

I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE BAD REVIEWS AT ALL!!!!! Dr. Morris has been seen my children since they were born, and my family is VERY SATISFIED with him. I never had to ask him questions, because he is really good about explaining everything to me about what is going on with my children. His staff is very friendly and always get me in when my children need to be seen. Everyones opinions are different. My family loves Dr. Morris and we are very thankful to him for providing an excelent care for my children. Do not make false conclusions of him based on hius bad review. HE IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR AND DEFINITELY DESERVES FIVE STARS.

Very caring and up to date.

Posted on July 9th, 2011

I have been taking my children to Dr.. Morris since they were babies. I am very pleased with him. He spends time with my children and is very friendly with them. My children feel very comfortable with him and his staff. He is always available to answer my questions and concerns even on weekends.

DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!

Posted on July 8th, 2011

I was warned, but decided to take my child to see this doctor anyway. WHAT A MISTAKE!!! The employees are rude, wait time is terrible, and there is no genuine concern for finding out what was wrong with my child. This is not a professional or ethical practice.

Posted on June 28th, 2011

Dr. Morris has given my son excellent medical attention. He is very thorough and checks up on us at home to make sure my son is doing well. If there is a problem that he is not sure of, he sends us for the appropriate tests and specialists. My son is autistic and unable to speak, but Dr. Morris understands what he "communicates" to those of us involved in his care.

Great Doctor. Very Knolodgeable and caring!!!!

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

We love Dr. Morris. His has been our family Docotr for 4 years. We have ever had any problems with him or his staff. His always there for us. And has been helping our kids stay healthy for years. He always liste to us and his staff is very kind and does everything they can to get us an appointment when we need it. We love them. And we highly recommend Dr. Morris to anyone that is looking ofr a Caring Doctor to serve their kids health care needs.

Posted on November 9th, 2016