A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Carl Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Morrison, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Morrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
- Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl David Morrison MD is a male Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Carl D. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Carl Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Morrison practices Anatomic Pathology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pathologists.