Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. H Moultrie II
Dr. H Moultrie II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Merrillville, IN, with other offices in Valparaiso, IN and Portage, IN. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Moultrie is affiliated with Porter Memorial Hospital, Methodist Hospital North and St Mary Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. H Moultrie II has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. H Moultrie II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merrillville, IN.
Dr. Jeffrey Staron
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Merrillville, IN 0 mi10
Dr. Zeshan Hyder
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, General Practice, Orthopedic Surgery
Merrillville, IN 0.17 mi10
Dr. Joseph Schwartz
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Merrillville, IN 0.17 mi29