A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Narducci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Narducci, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narducci graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Narducci has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Anthony Narducci MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Narducci practice?
- Dr. Carl Narducci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Narducci practices Diagnostic Radiology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL.
See Birmingham Radiologists.