Dr. Carl Nash MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 5th, 2012
Greedy Man
This man is very greedy. He decides the treatment depending upon our insurance .I was very new to this place and was unaware of the insurance procedure.He insisted me to pay by cash and he would consult my insurance after that. He assured that based on the approved amount, he would return my cash. But until date he has not returned my amount. When I spoke to him, he rudly disconnected the call. I have stopped following up for my money, but wanted to keep others away from his tricks of earning money.

May 13th, 2011
Dr. Nash is a worse Dr. that I've ever seen in my life.It's happened to know him when I's admitted in the ER at ElCamino Hosp. He operated my ectopic pregnancy.After I've a laparoscope procedure then soon later I found out that I got infection in three wounds. Realized the infection got worse and I've to come back to see him for several times for following up. Every time he examined me he did not follow the medical protocol by that mean he touched me without wearing the latex gloves sometime with present of the nurse and other times without. His attitude was unacceptable. he'd denied me and told me Do not see me and you go finding other doctor because your insurance does not pay me anymore.He's never document anything. I's so mad and cried in his office even the nurse there to witness the whole incident.All I've said to him after I left his office was what kind of Dr. are you and you are so heartless? I can conclude w/ words to describe him as unprofessional and unethical Doctor. Am glad to share my bad experience with Dr. Carl Robert Nash.

October 14th, 2010
pre-medical student
The address and phone number that I got online were incorrect and when I finally made it to his office I was severely disappointed. I politely tried to inform the office staff of this error in order to save the next patient some time. Their response was simply that's our old information with no apology or indication that they would update this. In fact they seemed irritated that I had brought it up. Dr. Nash was condescending and pompous. He told me how he was "heroically" going to do the procedure and cure me. He also kept on mentioning medical terms before I mentioned I was interested in medicine in a clear attempt to show off. He also bragged multiple times about conferences he was invited to attend. Plus he gave me conflicting information with my doctor from home who I have known an trusted for many years. At least 3/4's of the appointment he was talking about himself. I will never go there again.

August 2nd, 2010
Long time patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Nash's for at least 15 years. He always has time to see me, even for unanticipated appointments. He was my OB when I had my son and his care was exceptional. He has a very forthright beside manner which I really appreciated. His patients and their care clearly come first to him. I would recommend him to anybody