A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Nath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Nath, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Nath has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Nath MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl Nath practice?
- Dr. Carl Nath has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Nath practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Long Branch Obstetricians & Gynecologists.