A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Nath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Nath, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Nath has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Nath practice?
Dr. Carl Nath practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Obstetrics near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Long Branch Obstetricians & Gynecologists.