Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Sep 12th, 2012

Dr. Nechtman has been handling an issue with my thyroid. He operated to remove nodes. He is very thorough in his explanations, answering all my questions. He was also careful to forewarn me of what to expect, and I appreciated his honesty. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

My Christmas Gift. show details My Christmas Gift.
Jan 7th, 2012

After battling a lifetime of sinus infections and in recent years disabling health challenges,and a couple of surgeries...I was left with overwhelming issues to face. I had just been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea, no snoring..then got my CPAP machine and snored instantly til completely had my nose closed up. I am a nose breather and it was more depressive than the severe pain I had been in for years. I was blessed to have heard great things about Dr. Nechtman, and he was on my provider list in case I should want to add yet another Dr. to it. The CPAP machine people suggested getting an ENT and I called him before I left the driveway, miraculously I got in after being told a few weeks...last minute cancellation got me there that afternoon, a CT a few days later, which had me in surgery the 28th. I am doing much better...sinus surgery is not a fun process, but with His dedication, thoroughness, and determination to help me heal I am confident once again and have a regained hope in my health and the medical profession as a whole.. Dr. Nechtman is a Physician in the truest sense of the word. He was my Christmas present from God!

don't go to this quack show details don't go to this quack
Feb 25th, 2011

I was seen by this guy in B'ham and was given an incorrect diagnosis of Meniere's disease when in fact I had a tumor. It was not found until I saw another doctor who ordered an MRI and the tumor was found! Be very careful in accepting the diagnoses of this quack

Jan 6th, 2009

Dr Nechtman seems to think all ailments are due to sleep apnea.