A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Noe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Noe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noe
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Noe, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Noe graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Noe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Edward Noe MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Noe practice?
- Dr. Carl Noe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Noe practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pain Management Doctors and Dallas Anesthesiologists.