A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Noe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Noe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noe
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Noe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Noe, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Noe graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Noe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Edward Noe MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Noe practice?
- Dr. Carl Noe has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Noe practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pain Management Doctors, Dallas Anesthesiologists, and Dallas Neurologists.