Dr. Carl Nordstrom MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2012
Thank you for ruining my life !
I saw Dr. Nordstrom a few times in 2007/2008. Since then, I moved to South Carolina and I have been unable to find a health insurance company that would accept me.I am a very healthy and fit 62 years old male with only a high blood pressure problem. It is well controlled with medication. No other problem. Cross my heart.In the mean time, I had once a fever blister. I am now officially classified with Herpes. Thank you Dr. Nordstrom.Dr. Nordstrom misdiagnosed me with fibromyalgia, while it was a mere allergy to saw palmetto. I had to find out myself, as Dr. Nordstrom never did despite the disclosure of the supplement list (this is a known side effect). I am now officially a fibromyalgia patient. Thank you Dr. Nordstrom.I went through a difficult time in 2008 and was given a very mild anti-drepressant for a few weeks. I am now officially a depression candidate. Thank you Dr. Nordstrom.Simply beware should you still decide to see Dr. Nordstrom that he's typing on his computer for 80% of the time he is spending with you... apparently sending information to a data center that will keep track of his mistakes for the rest of your life.I'd stay away if I were you.

September 3rd, 2015