Radiation Oncologists
TX Oncology Central Austin Cancer Center
6204 Balcones Dr
Austin, TX 78731
512-427-9400
Locations and availability (3)

|  Kind, caring, very professional  |  show details
by BevPT on Feb 20th, 2013

When I had breast cancer, I insisted on all women doctors. It just felt more comforting to me to be in the care of those who might more readily relate to the possibility of losing my breasts. So I was skeptical when my doctors told me that Dr. Nuesch was the best. Then I had an appointment with him and learned why. I've never felt as safe and respected as I did with Dr. Nuesch. He was incredibly professional about the uncomfortable breast exams. And then he was also so personable and compassionate. He actually seemed empathetic to me. And he took the time to have a conversation with me rather than just reciting instructions and running out, as so many doctors I've seen. He was also careful to answer all of my questions and concerns about radiation, and he paid close attention to my treatment to ensure that I didn't get overly burned or worn out. I just can't say enough nice things about Dr. Nuesch.

|  show details
May 19th, 2011

Dr. Nuesch is extremely professional and highly knowledgeable AND has an excellent bedside manner. I was diagnosed with breast cancer, underwent a lumpectomy followed by radiation therapy with Dr. Nuesch. His dry wit and cheerful attitude coupled with a genuine interest in my life made all of the difference between getting better and getting well. Additionally, his nurse practioner, Grade, is gentle, patient, and very sweet. I recommend both of them without reservation.