A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl O'Hara, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Hara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph O'Hara MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Carl O'Hara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl O'Hara practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Natick, MA.
See Boston Pathologists and Boston Hematologists.