Dr. Carl Gray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Gray?

September 22nd, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Gray now for about 2 years, since moving to Tracy, and I have to say he is the best primary Dr. I have ever had. He make me feel comfortable, he is easy to chat with and always thorough!! I am glad I chose him after moving, it is never easy to choose a new Doc...but I am happy and very blessed to have such a great physician taking care of me!!

August 26th, 2016

Patient's daughter

Very easy to make an appointment with this physician. He appeared very interested in my dad and his well being. Follow up phone call appointments were kept and on time. He was compassionate and understanding.

February 6th, 2013

Like the other review...

He was a good doctor but over scheduled and too busy to show care to the patient. I was willing to keep him but he patient dumped to free up his schedule so now I get to begin all over again with a new physician and my health is complicated. Don't expect any loyalty from this doctor even when you are loyal to him. You're just another co-payment to this doctor. A very regrettable experience. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a dependable physician.

November 23rd, 2012

Decent doctor but...

Decent doctor but he never has time to reply to emails that they are supposed to reply to within 48 hours. If he gets too busy he pushes you off on another doctor losing the patient/doctor relationship that takes time to establish. He is too busy and is more concerned about vacation and hanging out with his family than he does seeing patients.

May 31st, 2017