Dr. Carl Ogas MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Norton Shores, MI

December 16th, 2016
One of the best doctor's I have met
Hen takes his time, he is thorough, and he cares.

July 16th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Ogas always spends time with me and address every concern. He does not rush threw apt to get to next patient. He has always been correct on diagnosis and every has been better than the specialists I have been sent to by other Dr.s

June 6th, 2015
This is the best Dr I have ever met, and I worked in hospitals for 15 years. He diagnosed things that had been bothering me for a long time that others said deal with it, your just getting older. His staff is very good now.

October 8th, 2012
He tends to run behind because he spends time with other patients. I can forgive this because he spends just as much time with me. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and obviously cares about his patients.

July 19th, 2012
Not my recommendation.
Although very complete with his questions to determine your health problems, it stops there. Doctor does not have a problem with ordering test, lab or x-rays, but once all of this is reported, he has a hard time figuring out how to treat you. He is too busy to follow-up, The office closes frequently and there is no other doctor on call, so you are out of luck if you need care. He recommends going to quick care when he is out of town! The office technology is behind the times, making everything inefficient.

August 3rd, 2011
I FOUND DR. OGAS TO BE. . . .
VERY PLEASANT, CARING, INFORMATIVE AND PROMPT. . . WILLING TO TAKE THE TIME TO DISCUSS MY HEALTH AND SETUP APPOINTMENTS WITH SPECIAILIST FOR FOLLOWUP CARE THAT I NEEDED. HE ALSO SEEMS TO PROMOTE THE EATING OF PROPER FOODS FOR MY LONG TERM HEALTH. MY WAIT DURING THE APPOINMENTS WERE QUITE SHORT AND OVERALL ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOT BEEN HIS PATIENT FOR VERY LONG .. SO FAR I AM QUITE PLEASED WITH HIM AND HIS STAFF. . .I PICKED HIM HOPING TO FIND A GOOD GENERAL DOCTOR THAT WOULD TAKE THE TIME TO CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS . .. DOCTOR OGAS SEEMS TO FULFILL THAT VISION I HAD SOUGHT. THANK YOU

June 4th, 2011
My doctor
Very good attitude. Never shows that he is upset. Always has smile on his face and shares very good concern for his patients. I would recommend seeing him. I am totally happy with my doctor. thanks doc.

July 13th, 2010
Medical Records
I hope you never have to obtain your medical records from Dr. Ogas. He takes well over 45 days (MI law is 30 days max), and excuse is he apparently does not have them in good order to send and must put them in order?? Whatever that means.