A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Osborn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborn
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Osborn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Osborn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Osborn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Quinn Osborn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl Q. Osborn practice?
- Dr. Carl Osborn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Osborn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Athens, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Athens Surgeons.