A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Osborn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Osborn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Osborn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Quinn Osborn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl Q. Osborn practice?
- Dr. Carl Osborn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Osborn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Athens, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Athens Surgeons.