A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Pafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Pafford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Pafford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pafford graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Pafford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Howard Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Michael Pafford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl M. Pafford practice?
- Dr. Carl Pafford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Pafford practices Family Medicine near Tipton, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN.
See Tipton Family Physicians.