A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Palumbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Palumbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palumbo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palumbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Palumbo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Palumbo graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Palumbo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl F Palumbo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Carl F. Palumbo practice?
- Dr. Carl Palumbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Palumbo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons and Houston Surgeons.