Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Palumbo
Dr. Carl Palumbo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Palumbo is affiliated with West Houston Surgicare, Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital and Mhhs Memorial City Hospital. Dr. Palumbo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Palumbo has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Carl Palumbo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Neil Badlani
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Houston, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Mark Provenzano
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi35
Dr. Juan Bustos
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi17