A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Park, Ophthalmologist, Retina Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Park, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Park has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl H. Park practice?
Dr. Carl Park practices Ophthalmology near Tamaqua, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Newark, DE.
See Tamaqua Ophthalmologists.