A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Park, Ophthalmologist, Retina Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Park, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Park has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl H Park MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carl H. Park practice?
- Dr. Carl Park has 27 office locations.
Dr. Carl Park practices Ophthalmology near Tamaqua, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Newark, DE.
See Tamaqua Ophthalmologists.