Dr. Carl Park, MD
Ophthalmologist, Retina Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
outstanding talent and dedication show details outstanding talent and dedication
by salvatore devico Former mayor, Township of Middle on Jul 22nd, 2013

I am amazed at the care and dedication of the entire staff of this facility. the entire experience at this facility is just beyond words, knowledgeable, caring, dedicated,committed to excellence comes to mind, but that does dot fully describe the care provided. Dr. Park has the most caring, gentle, dedicated, talented, hands that every doctor desires. This man without doubt is one of the most gifted doctors i have ever had the pleasure of having met.to all of you, bless you and keep up the good work..

Mid Atlantic Retina is Wonderful show details Mid Atlantic Retina is Wonderful
by Nancy T. on May 28th, 2013

Mid Atlantic Retina Doctor Carl Park is wonderful. I would not go anywhere else.

Doctor Park is excellent show details Doctor Park is excellent
by Vitale on May 10th, 2013

I would characterize the time Dr. Park spent answering my questions and explaining medical procedures as excellent. Overall Dr. Park is excellent. Dr. Park and his staff are proficient and understanding and capable.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Anonymous on Oct 24th, 2012 on doctor.com

Excellent service, I am so happy with work.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Mom's Care show details Mom's Care
by Anonymous on Oct 24th, 2012 on doctor.com

Dr. Park has given my mom great care over the years. Professional and caring. He explains things well to her.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Park is Professional show details Dr. Park is Professional
Sep 30th, 2012

Dr. Park is very professional & his staff is also. They all put concerns of the patient first. I felt very at ease & comfortable with all of them. Very knowledgable. G. L.

Jul 11th, 2012

Dr. Park has taken very good care of my eyes. I would strongly recommend him.

Dr. Park Is A Great Doctor show details Dr. Park Is A Great Doctor
by Anonymous on Jul 11th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Park has taken very good care of my eyes. He is one of the best doctors. I would strongly recommend him to friends and family.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com