Dr. Carl Pettigrew DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2017
Awful Experience...
I was sent for a worker's comp follow-up by the employer's attorneys. It was BLATANTLY apparent that they were trying to make my visit as difficult and unpleasant as possible. The appointment was scheduled for 9 am and I informed them of another appointment at noon. After waiting for over an hour, the nurse who interviewed me was incredibly redundant or forgetful, asking the same questions 5-6 times. When I finally got to the exam room it was 11:35, so I reminded the nurse that I had an upcoming appt and the latest I could be there would be 12:15...she said he would be right in and it and it would only take a couple minutes for the exam. At 11:55, I called my attorney's office and they told me to reschedule the exam portion. I stepped into the hall and found the nurse...after some back and forth of her suggesting I wait so I wouldn't have to go through the WHOLE process again (what a joke!!!) to which I said not possible, she stepped in the hallway where I heard Dr. Pettigrew say, "No! We are going to MAKE her to it again!" When she came back in I said, "I thought you said he was with a patient!" So I left...the front desk was very kind, but the policy is that the attorney has to has reschedule. Dr. Pettigrew is a PURPOSEFUL A-HOLE...he gets a kick out of wasting the time of those who he is paid to evaluate. Employer's attorneys choose this criminal (check out his past) for very obvious reasons. I would rate him all ZEROS if I could.

May 6th, 2016
Good Workers Comp Dr.
I was sent by my attorney for a workers comp evaluation, to see Dr. Pettigrew. I was expecting a normal Doctors appointment, but the nurse explained that Workers Comp Evals are totally different. It turns out the Dr. is there to take measurements and range of motion. Over all the appointment took a while, but the nurses and staff were all very nice.

September 27th, 2012
he was used as a work comp evaluation doctor.He acted like he believed nothing I said, He asked me questions not pertaining to my work comp injury. He was the very rudest doctor I am ever been to in my life. If I ever have to go back I will have someone in the room with me.

November 29th, 2011