Dr. Carl Douglas Porter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Douglas Porter?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Carl Douglas Porter?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 12th, 2008

Really?

I went there for a functional capacity evaluation. What I got was an hour in the waiting room, half hour in exam room. He came in said "what are you doing here, what do you want & want do you want me to do?" I told him what I was there for, which was faxed to him & in my chart & he tested the reflexes in my legs, had me bend to each side & raise my arms. When I asked him a question he said "what do you want to know that for?" I'm sorry, I thought he was the doctor & I was supposed to ask questions concerning my illness. I stand corrected. I told me referring physician about my experience & he said he will never send anyone there again. Thank God!

February 4th, 2017