Dr. Carl Powell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Powell?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Carl Powell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2015

ICU Nurse

Very good cosmetic surgeon. Tells it like it is. Results oriented. Very happy with my cosmetic surgery procedure--breast augmentation.

August 4th, 2015

Dr. Powell did my botox and lip fillers. I loved the results, amazing results and my lips look very natural. Definitely going back!

July 31st, 2015

I had a great experience with the staff at Powell and would recommend their services to anyone looking to go through the hair restoration process. At my consultation everyone at the office was very kind and welcoming, which put any nervousness I had about the procedure to rest. I met with Todd Padberg to discuss my options regarding hair restoration. He gave me all the information I needed to make my decision to go ahead with the procedure and was very upfront about the best course of action for my particular hair loss pattern and what I should expect after my procedure. My operation could not have gone any smoother; I felt no pain and the staff at Powell was extremely accommodating. Each member at Powell was friendly and I could not have asked for a more comfortable atmosphere as I truly felt at home throughout the duration of my procedure. The results of my procedure are terrific and came at a very reasonable price. I plan on returning to Powell for one more operation to add a little more density to my hairline but would like to commend and give thanks to the Powell team for such a positive first experience. This organization is a great choice for anyone looking to invest in a hair restoration procedure.

July 21st, 2015

augmentation with powell surgery

Dr Carl Powell did my breast augmentation a year and a half ago. He did a peri-aeriolar incision and i have ZERO scarring. Everything healed up BEAUTIFULLY! He is a very detail oriented, thorough surgeon. I had a great experience with not only Doctor Powell, but the entire Powell Cosmetic Surgery Staff.

May 22nd, 2015

Patient

This Surgery center is very unprofessional and unreliable. Dr. Powell's indifferent attitude does not make me comfortable when it comes to having a cosmetic surgery procedure done. I will keep looking.

December 22nd, 2011

A most personable Doctor!

I have heard from my friends and my daughter's friends about they're great experiences with Dr. Powell and the staff at The Image Centre and the Vein and Liposculpture Center. He comes highly recommended!

July 31st, 2015