A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Duncan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl R Duncan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl R. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Carl Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Duncan practices Family Medicine near Siloam Springs, AR.
See Siloam Springs Primary Care Doctors.