Carl Freeman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017
Highly satisfied
I had total hip replacement surgery with Dr. Freeman in May. My pain level prior to surgery was an 8-10. I honestly can't thank him enough for giving me my life back! The surgery was so easy. I was released the next day, used a walker for 2 days, and was feeling like myself in two weeks. If you are the least bit hesitant about this surgery, don't be. I was at a point, that I wasn't leaving the house, because it was too painful to walk. I waited much too long to see Dr. Freeman. He's so easy to talk to, and will help you make the right decision for yourself. I'd give him more than 5 stars, if it was possible!

June 8th, 2017
Excellent Care
Dr. Freeman has proven that there are still physicians committed to patient care. From my first meeting with him, I felt at ease. He listened, assessed and included me in his plan of care. He has been accessible without hassle or constraints. It is obvious that his staff share his vision for professionalism. I felt immediately safe and supported from my new patient visit and throughout my care. Thank you all so much.

May 19th, 2017
Dr. Freeman was very professional and explained all of the possibilities of my shoulder injury without speculating too much until after i had the MRI. He was totally focused on my injury and answered all of my questions and did not rush through the exam. His analysis and treatment was spot on for my injury. I think he is an excellent doctor.

May 10th, 2017
I highly recommend Dr. Carl Freeman
Dr. Freeman and his entire staff are very professional and yet outgoing and friendly. Dr. Freeman made sure I was informed every step of the way regarding what he was doing and that I understood and agreed with his diagnosis and treatment decision. I highly recommend the Jacksonville Orthopedic Institute and Dr. Carl Freeman in particular.

May 3rd, 2017
He gave me his personal cell phone number for emergencies!
And he answered when I called at 11:00 pm! Great surgeon and there for me after the surgery too! I hope I don't ever need orthopedic surgery again but if I do Dr. Carl Freeman is my choice.

April 6th, 2017
Highly brilliant surgeon.....
Good bedside manner.....Pleasant smile.....Staff members awesome. He has done 2 surgical processers on my leg -one a broken leg then 9 months later a knee replacement. I would continue with him if I needed that type of medical care again.

March 29th, 2017
Great doctor; 1 visit solved my hip bursitis.

March 28th, 2017
Very smart,knowledgeable, compassionate and dedicated professional.
Very pleased with outcome of my surgery. Dr. Freeman is very compassionate and dedicated to solving my orthopedic problems. He listen to you and is driven to render exceptional care. Dr. Freeman has it all: good disciple, excellent knowledge of his field, compassionate and renders great customer service . I am well pleased and so happy with my out come..

July 18th, 2017