A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Raboi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raboi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raboi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Raboi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raboi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Raboi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl A Raboi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Raboi practice?
- Dr. Carl Raboi has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Raboi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Radiologists.