A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Raboi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raboi
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raboi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Raboi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raboi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Raboi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl A Raboi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Raboi practice?
- Dr. Carl Raboi has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Raboi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Radiologists.