A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Rasimas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Rasimas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasimas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rasimas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rasimas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance