A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Rasimas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasimas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rasimas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Rasimas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasimas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rasimas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Anthony Rasimas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Rasimas practice?
- Dr. Carl Rasimas has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Rasimas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Orthopedic Surgeons.