A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Rasimas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Rasimas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasimas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rasimas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Anthony Rasimas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl A. Rasimas practice?
- Dr. Carl Rasimas has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Rasimas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Orthopedic Surgeons.