Dr. Carl Rasmusen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

April 13th, 2015
This guy SUCKS!!!
As far as I'm concerned he can go back to Alberta. We don't need another rude, cruel and inhuman so called doctor (not that I refer to his as that) in Utah. Along with his other so stupid idiotic so called specialists, Moench, Bushnell who treat you as a guinea pig, because they have no clue as to what they are doing with those so called ECT treatments. My life has just been miserable. I have no long term memory aaaattttt alllll. It is horrible. I would never go to any one of these 3 so called persons. Rasmussen you are an A- Hole. And I was being as professional as I could. Sorry, not star ratings because they didn't go low enough. Oh, sorry it's making me rate the stars in order to submit (STUPID) I would Love to do some therapy on your brain and see how you feel after!

September 30th, 2014
Horrible Experience
This guy will spend two minutes a day on an interview with you if you check yourself into lakeview. He'll pretty much try to annoy you to test your personality. He'll force you to stay longer, even if you check in willingly at first, because that's a sneaky little thing they hide on their packet. THEN LAKEVIEW HAS THE NERVE TO CHARGE YOU FOR THE EXTRA STAY, WHEN THEY FORCED YOU TO BY THEIR FINE PRINT: "If a psychiatrist finds it necessary he can change your voluntary stay to involuntary." It'll start off as "Oh we really think we'll help you more if you stay. They start off acting like you have a choice then you simply tell them no, I can decide how beneficial you are. Then he'll say "Look , if I let you out, we're scared you'll do something to yourself. I'm forcing you to stay." Next thing you know you're out, and you get a $2,000 medical bill for what should've been $300 if you stayed the time you wanted, and thought was helpful. Not to mention this guy will spend barely any time on you, acts extremely curt, and then gives you this medicine that's suppose to solve anything, when the time he spends on you doesn't feel like enough time to diagnose anything. All in all, this guy comes off as a fraud. Not helpful, not caring, complete utter bullcrap, from a money hungry load of unhelpfulness.

December 8th, 2010
Wonderful Dr.
Excellent Dr....very caring and well informed...

May 19th, 2010
Spent very little time and misdiagnosed me. Very poor bedside manner and hard to trust.