Dr. Carl Raso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Raso?

GreAt doctor with a great bedside manner.

Posted on August 10th, 2017

I want to this doctor for my first colonoscopy and if it is at all possible it was a pleasure. He actually sat down and explained things to me. five stars, great education and good doctor.

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Highly qualified, takes his time with you and explains everything in terms you can understand and will answer all your questions. His compassion for his patients is beyond reproach..He is truly a caring doctor..

Could not find a better gastroenterologist anywhere.

Posted on January 5th, 2017

I m a registered nurse and case MANAGER. My family has been patients of Dr Raso for 12 years. Unequivocally, he is the best there is. He takes all the time you need to understand your problem. He explains the course of treatment and probable outcome. He is always kind and truly cares for his patients and their families. As a health care professional and patient of years I highly recommend Dr Raso.

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Liked Dr. Raso, had to find another practitioner due to his office staff.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

the best

rude receptionist

Posted on January 8th, 2016

The woman at the front window was very rude because I was late - 10 minutes - I was looking for them on the Westbound side of the highway as their address states. Turns out they are on the Eastbound side and I had to drive west to do a jug handle and come back. I explained why I was late and she said I should have asked for directions when I called. When they make an appointment with a new patient, they should explain their location is on the Eastbound side!!! I have been to many doctor appointments over the years with my parents and children. I have never heard such a snotty receptionist. The other waiting patients rolled their eyes as I walked to my seat, so I'm guessing they've had similar experiences. Dr. Raso was very nice but apparently super busy and has not returned a phone call I made as an emergency a day and a half ago. I've called his office and they say he got the message but is very busy. This is not helping me!

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Best of the best

Posted on November 17th, 2015

unprofessional about a sensitive procedure. anesthesiologist also. felt embarrassed at a stressful time

registered nurse

Posted on February 9th, 2015

You won't find a more caring and compassionate doctor anywere. Extremely knowledge,and explain everything fully.

RN

Posted on September 26th, 2014

Competent caring knowledgeable took time to listen. he explained everything thoroughly.

Excellent service

Posted on July 3rd, 2014

I love Dr Raso and his staff is right on with everything. The staff all know what there job is and the service I was provided was so well run. Most times when you visit a doctor they never give you much bed side manner, but Dr Raso is totally the opposite. I never felt like just another patient, but like a real person whose Doctor really cares. I will recommend Dr. Raso and his staff to everyone who needs a Gastroenterologist. Way to go and keep up the good work!

Posted on March 28th, 2013

Excellent doctor. I've never been to another doctor who took so much time with me and listened to everything I had to say, explained my diagnosis to me in detail, and then asked if I had any questions. The girls in the office are great also. I would highly recommend Dr. Raso!