Dr. Carl Raso MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 21st, 2016
Liked Dr. Raso, had to find another practitioner due to his office staff.

January 21st, 2016
the best

January 8th, 2016
rude receptionist
The woman at the front window was very rude because I was late - 10 minutes - I was looking for them on the Westbound side of the highway as their address states. Turns out they are on the Eastbound side and I had to drive west to do a jug handle and come back. I explained why I was late and she said I should have asked for directions when I called. When they make an appointment with a new patient, they should explain their location is on the Eastbound side!!! I have been to many doctor appointments over the years with my parents and children. I have never heard such a snotty receptionist. The other waiting patients rolled their eyes as I walked to my seat, so I'm guessing they've had similar experiences. Dr. Raso was very nice but apparently super busy and has not returned a phone call I made as an emergency a day and a half ago. I've called his office and they say he got the message but is very busy. This is not helping me!

December 23rd, 2015
Best of the best

November 17th, 2015
unprofessional about a sensitive procedure. anesthesiologist also. felt embarrassed at a stressful time

February 9th, 2015
registered nurse
You won't find a more caring and compassionate doctor anywere. Extremely knowledge,and explain everything fully.

September 26th, 2014
RN
Competent caring knowledgeable took time to listen. he explained everything thoroughly.

July 2nd, 2014
Excellent service
I love Dr Raso and his staff is right on with everything. The staff all know what there job is and the service I was provided was so well run. Most times when you visit a doctor they never give you much bed side manner, but Dr Raso is totally the opposite. I never felt like just another patient, but like a real person whose Doctor really cares. I will recommend Dr. Raso and his staff to everyone who needs a Gastroenterologist. Way to go and keep up the good work!

March 28th, 2013
Excellent doctor. I've never been to another doctor who took so much time with me and listened to everything I had to say, explained my diagnosis to me in detail, and then asked if I had any questions. The girls in the office are great also. I would highly recommend Dr. Raso!

April 6th, 2011
I had been to two other gastroenterologists in the area and neither was able to find out what was wrong with me. A friend recommended Dr Raso. He was absolutely wonderful, diagnosed my condition correctly, and helped me to feel like a human being again. His office staff were also wonderful. They couldn't be more helpful.

February 9th, 2011
Dr. Raso was recommended to me by a friend. The office staff was wonderful and gave me an appointment within 24 hours. Dr. Raso lived up to his reputation. I will be recommending him to all of my friends and family as well.

January 17th, 2011
Dr. Raso is the most caring physician I have ever been to. I wish he could be my primary doctor as well. The girls in the office are very professional, very helpful, and caring.