A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Reese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Reese, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Reese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Penn State Hershey Med Ctr, Hershey, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Thomas Reese MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carl T. Reese practice?
- Dr. Carl Reese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carl Reese practices Urology near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Lebanon Urologists.