A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Regillo, Ophthalmologist (Retina) is Excellent. Dr. Regillo has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Regillo, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Choroidal Neovascularization, Macular Degeneration, and Penetrating Eye Injuries.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Regillo graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Regillo has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Regillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carl Regillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl D. Regillo practice?
Dr. Carl Regillo practices Ophthalmology near Glenside, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Glenside Ophthalmologists.