A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Rosen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Eli Rosen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Carl Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Rosen practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.