A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Rosen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Eli Rosen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Carl Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Rosen practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.