Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Rosenbaum
Dr. Carl Rosenbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntingdon Valley, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosenbaum is affiliated with Virtua Berlin, Frankford Hospital of City of Philadelphia and Aria Health Torresdale Campus. Dr. Rosenbaum has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Rosenbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carl Rosenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Dr. Marguerite Mcgarvey
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Huntingdon Valley, PA 0.06 mi14
Dr. William Mcmicken
Huntingdon Valley, PA 0.09 mi55
Dr. Besma Samdani
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Huntingdon Valley, PA 0.13 mi13