A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Rosow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Rosow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Rosow, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosow graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rosow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Elliott Rosow MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl E. Rosow practice?
- Dr. Carl Rosow has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Rosow practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.