A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Russell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Russell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Lindsey Russell MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl L. Russell practice?
- Dr. Carl Russell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Russell practices Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Lewisville Internists.