The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl Adams
Dr. Carl Adams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morton, IL, with another office in Peoria, IL. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Adams is affiliated with Proctor Hospital, Osf Saint Francis Medical Center and Eureka Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl Adams has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Carl Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morton, IL.
Dr. Robert Hertenstein Sr
Morton, IL 5.92 mi59
Dr. Alexander Cummings
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Neurology
Morton, IL 6.12 mi25
Dr. John Hsu
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Washington, IL 7.68 mi14