Overall Review

June 4th, 2014
Office Visit
Carl, You have surrounded yourself with an amazing combination of talented, caring, warm and extremely professional support staff. This "team" has made each of my visits in your office very pleasant and painless! They are certainly one of the reasons for you huge success in our community.

July 15th, 2013
Outstanding!
As a former high ranking officer in the military, followed by a leader in industry, I recognized physical symptoms of my wife, that I was totally unfamiliar with. I immediately contacted our internal medicine physician who suggested Dr. Sadowsky. Calling for an appointment, I was pleasently greeted by Leann Carr, Dr. Sadowsky's Medical Assistant, who established an appointment with Dr. Sadowsky, within a reasonable period of time. The initial exam by Dr. Sadowsky's Associate, followed by an in depth examination, and the most extensive blood work, which was unfamiliar to me, resulted in a report to us which was very thorough. This report included assessments, treatment and recommendations. Dr. Sadowsky's recommendations were immediately implemented, and our questions (so many) were always answered by Dr. Sadowsky's Medical Assistant, Leann Carr, who has always been available to us. These people follow-up! They comfort! They care! And, they are the best in the land.

May 16th, 2013
Negative experience - good luck trying to get an appointment.
I have done extensive research to find the best of the best to finally try and get a proper diagnosis and treatment. Such a dissapointment speaking to Leann, Dr. Sadowsky's condescending secretary. Unless you tell her exactly what is wrong with you, Dr. Sadowsky will not see you. I definitely didn't appreciate her attitude, or felt comfortable discussing personal matters with his staff. Plus, if I knew what was wrong with me, or had a successful diagnosis/treatment before, I wouldn't need to see a specialist, would I. Pretty simple concept, yet, Leann refused to give me an appointment. Comes down to my wellbeing has been decided by a what sounded like a +- 75yr old, miserable, secretary.