Dr. Carl Saladino MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Rockledge, FL

3.9

May 7th, 2017
Excellent doctor, but LONG wait times are frustrating
I have been going to Dr. Saladino for well over 15 years. Without exception, he is patient and spends the time needed to explain everything in detail and answer all questions asked of him. Since he does truly care about his patients and spends time with them, the wait time to see him does become excessive. But I'd rather wait for a good doctor than be rushed in and out by a doctor that treats me as a "number" and doesn't remember or care of my health history. He does have a very rude office manager however and she needs to go! She speaks without ever listening and argues with patients. I don't know why he keeps her. All other staff are very professional and considerate.

April 17th, 2017
Dissatisfied
Impolite staff, long waiting times.

March 9th, 2017
Don't go here
Stay away from this place! When I started going here, I thought everyone was nice, until I needed them for anything. I had to call them for 2wks to get a call back about a refill when I was told each day, 8 times, they would call me back and didn't. They lied about reviewing a chest X-ray for an infection, only to deny they had a record of speaking to me, & I couldn't recall who told me. I needed 2 refills of medication only to be denied both because I had to come in every 3 months, when I saw them 3-4 months ago. No exceptions regardless how important the medication was. Terrible experience !!!

April 27th, 2016
Best Doctor in Internal Medicine in Brevard
This is a great Doctor for people who have just moved into the area

March 13th, 2015
patients daughter
In 1998 my mother went to Dr. Carl D. Saladino for a yearly physical. She had a chest Xray that showed a suspicious spot on the lung. One year later my mother died from lung cancer. 10 days before she died she told me that Dr. Carl Saladino did not tell her about the small spot on her lung that showed up on a chest Xray. One year later the lung cancer spread to her entire body. She then clipped a newspaper article that said an action was taken and Dr. Saladino was prosecuted for malpractice and had to pay a $3500 fine, was on 3 years of probation, had to complete 100 hours of community service . He was criminally charged with failing to practice medicine with level of care, skill, & treatment, failing to keep medical records, , exploiting the patient for financial gain etc...His neglect resulted in the rapid death of my mother from Lung cancer.

November 9th, 2012
Dr. Saladino is a wonderful doctor. He is caring and attentive and has a great bedside manner. He spends a lot of time with you discussing your diagnosis and medical treatment options. Dr. Saladino is very thorough which explains the wait times. He is well worth the wait! He also has a wonderful staff. They are very polite and always willing to help you in any way possible!

July 23rd, 2012
While the wait to see Dr. Saladino can be frustrating at times, the quality of time he spends with his patients makes the wait understandable. He gives you 100% of his attention, has a very good bedside manner, and doesn't recommend unnecessary exams or expensive prescriptions if there are lower cost alternatives (either other drugs or over the counter meds/supplements, etc.). I highly recommend Dr. Saladino.

April 28th, 2012
all I can say he is a very good and caring doctor and answers all your questions in a caring manner.

August 24th, 2010
amazing
he is amazing he always helps you when you need help