A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Saphier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Saphier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Saphier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saphier graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Saphier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Joseph Saphier MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Saphier practice?
- Dr. Carl Saphier has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Saphier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.