A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Sarnacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Sarnacki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Sarnacki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarnacki graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sarnacki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarnacki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl C. Sarnacki practice?
Dr. Carl Sarnacki practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bruce Twp, MI.
See Lake Orion Family Physicians, Lake Orion General Practitioners, and Lake Orion Internists.