A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Sarnacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Sarnacki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarnacki
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Sarnacki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Sarnacki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarnacki graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sarnacki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl C Sarnacki MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl C. Sarnacki practice?
- Dr. Carl Sarnacki has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Sarnacki practices Family Medicine near Lake Orion, MI.
See Lake Orion Family Physicians.