A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Sartorius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Sartorius, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Sartorius, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sartorius graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sartorius has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl J Sartorius MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Sartorius practice?
- Dr. Carl Sartorius has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carl Sartorius practices Neurological Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.