A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Schanbacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Schanbacher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Schanbacher, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Schanbacher graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schanbacher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schanbacher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carl F. Schanbacher practice?
Dr. Carl Schanbacher practices Dermatology near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Milford Dermatologists.